Unpredictability - Good for your health

Our modern life is based on organising an environment free from the unexpected. The house needs to be as stable and reliable as possible. The job as safe as possible. Nothing should break down. Nothing but what we predict, should occur.
This is the life of the zoo animal. Let's explore the life of the Nomad. Let's live the life of the Nomad.

Friday 24 April 2015

A Home Without Wheels

The last time I lived in a place made of bricks, wire and glass it was one in which I paid a landlord for the privalege.  The landlord collected the rent with a precsion of punctuality - but when things went wrong he was not so quick to put them right.  I left that place and I lived on wheels for four years - and if I promised myself one thing it was that I would never again live in a home owned by someone else.
 
And when I found a property on the internet it seemed just too perfectly suitable.  So I arranged with the agency to visit the three bedroom flat that was for sale on Hayling Island.  And when I entered this property on a seafront I knew I had finally found my home.  And also my sister who came as a consultant on this sort of thing also saw that I had found my home.
 
Peace to All
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the purchase of your new home. Hope there is somewhere handy to park your van?
    Jenny and Robin - Romany Rambler

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jenny. Yes there are two car spaces allocated so not problems there. However caravan was sold but I will soon be buying another camper.

    ReplyDelete