Unpredictability - Good for your health

Our modern life is based on organising an environment free from the unexpected. The house needs to be as stable and reliable as possible. The job as safe as possible. Nothing should break down. Nothing but what we predict, should occur.
This is the life of the zoo animal. Let's explore the life of the Nomad. Let's live the life of the Nomad.

Tuesday 29 March 2011

A weekend to relax

It was with great excitement that I met my girlfriend at the station on Friday evening.  On Saturday we drove to a very nice camp site on Hayling Island.

This island is situated on the south coast of England, has an area of 30 square kilometers and a population of 17,000.  It is accessed by driving across a short bridge and I believe there is also a ferry service.

The campsite we stayed at was very beautiful indeed.  We had a corner pitch with a view of a tidal creek to our right.



And a fresh water lake to our left.


A beautiful swan stood guard between the creek and lake.  I fed her some bread, which she seemed grateful for.


The sun was out and the weather warm indeed.  We took a wander around the area.  This is a delightful island to visit and I was wearing a smile all day.  I feel blessed to be having such a grand life at the moment.  Someone recently told me the life I am living is their dream.  It is easy, all too easy, to seek your dream and find out it was nothing but a mirage. For me, this feeling of happiness is very precious, to be sure.



Peace to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment