Unpredictability - Good for your health

Our modern life is based on organising an environment free from the unexpected. The house needs to be as stable and reliable as possible. The job as safe as possible. Nothing should break down. Nothing but what we predict, should occur.
This is the life of the zoo animal. Let's explore the life of the Nomad. Let's live the life of the Nomad.

Monday 15 August 2011

Nomad's tip to drastically cut tax bill.

It's a tough life being a nomad and money is always a concern since we live on the edge of society.  Here is one tip for nomads and aspiring nomads to help get their finances in order.

OK, so no cigarettes for a long time for me.  258 Days to be precise.  I used to smoke a packet a day and each packet was roughly £6.50 each so that amounts to saving almost 1700 pounds alone in just over eight months.  That is a little more than I paid for my beautiful, but old Ford Transit campervan.  No nomad is complete without a solid reliable campervan.  Given that 88 percent of that cost is purely taxation - I have reduced my tax bill by £1475 pounds.

In addition I no longer need to waste time, and money going to the Doctor for my ventolin inhaler since I no longer need to use one.  Also, I can wear my clothes a little longer since they no longer stink like an ashtray after wearing them a few hours.  So my washing costs are reduced.

Thinking of quitting?  You know it makes a lot of sense - as well as cents!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment